Ballarat Cleaning Specialists Careers
Great People – Great Culture
We are a small, local, family business who continue to grow because of all of our happy customers. Ballarat is, at its heart, a small town.
People rely on word of mouth and we are able to thrive because of all of the lovely referrals that we receive from families that we have serviced.
About Ballarat Cleaning Specialists
We provide elite customer experiences and premium quality cleaning services. We are a small family business that really cares about our clients and our team. We pay our staff good wages and good attention – it is our job to ensure that you are happy with your job.
Ballarat Cleaning Specialists is all about SOAP
Taking ownership of responsibility, showing initiative and being proactive
Finding opportunities to go above and beyond
Well spoken, communicative and well presented
Zest for life and a skip in our step
Are You a Good Fit for Ballarat Cleaning Specialists?
We don’t hire jerks, so you won’t have to put up with anyone who doesn’t have your back or isn’t pulling their weight. Here’s the deal: if you are awesome and make the decision to come and work for us, we will work really hard to ensure that that is a decision you never come to regret. In fact, once you have been with us for 2 weeks, we will literally pay you $1000 to quit, anytime you want. What’s the catch? You’ll never want to!
Take a look at our available positions, follow the application process carefully and hopefully we will have you on deck alongside our awesome crew before you know it!
They say variety is the spice of life, and we think that’s exactly why you will love this job – of course, the $60 000 base salary isn’t too bad either!
- Work directly with customers, constantly meeting new people & working in new places
- Be trained to provide elite level customer service on both an interpersonal level and a technical level
- Be trained in professional carpet & upholstery cleaning techniques
- Learn to clean windows like a ninja
- Get commissions on sales in addition to your base salary of $60 000 (& we don’t do cheesy, sleazy or greasy sales at Ballarat Cleaning Specialists – so you’ll only make sales by helping people, the happy, friendly, “thanks-for-solving-this-problem-for-us” kind of sales)
- Be responsible for your own quality control and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion & energy (zest for life)
- Taking responsibility & displaying initiative
- If you are an energetic, positive person looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then we would love to hear from you.