Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to M.J.McAuley & M.A.McAuley trading as Ballarat Cleaning Specialists
- Appropriate Respect for Our Staff
- Our staff should be spoken to and treated with respect and appropriate decorum. Mistreating our staff will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse to work for anyone or in any situation in which we determine with no threshold of proof required that our staff may be exposed to physical or verbal abuse.
- As it pertains to our staff working on a job site, the client has a duty to disclose any potential dangers and to work with us in mitigating those risks. This includes but is not limited to mentally unsound individuals, dangerous animals, damaged or otherwise unsafe areas of the property, biological contaminants and recent cases of contagious diseases.
- Full payment must be made and remitted in advance of any bookings related to an end of lease clean or to a clean related to the sale of a property. If we have not received the full payment in advance of a booking related to an end of lease clean or clean related to the sale of a property, we will treat the booking as though it was never made.
- A deposit of 50% must be made in advance for any work totaling $1000 or more before work will commence.
- Unless otherwise stated, our payment terms for residential invoices are net 3 from the date of invoice.
- Unless otherwise stated, our payment terms for commercial invoices are net 15 from the date of invoice.
- Unless otherwise stated, residential jobs are quoted with pricing that includes GST whereas commercial jobs are quoted with pricing that excludes GST
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are based on weekday bookings within normal business hours. Weekend, public holiday or after hours bookings will incur a 20% surcharge on all services provided.
- Though some prices may be quoted for less than the call out rate, when prices are quoted below these amounts, the total booking for the job must be equal to or greater than the relevant minimum call out rate. Service area trip charges may also apply in addition to these rates, creating a higher minimum charge for properties that are outside of Ballarat itself. Our call out rates are as follows:
- For window cleaning & related services, $150
- For tile & grout cleaning, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning & related services, $200
- For solar panel cleaning, $262
- For general cleaning, the minimum time slot pricing as per your quote
- For shop front window cleaning within the Ballarat CBD, $25
- In the event that you need to cancel or reschedule a booking, we appreciate as much notice as possible, however, we understand that sometimes things can come up at the last minute. However, if a booking is canceled or rescheduled after we are on the way to your job, a call out fee will be charged.
- Online DIY quotes are not binding and require confirmation from us by means of an in person quote and after having been confirmed, they are valid for 6 months.
- Your timely payment is much appreciated as we are a small family business. If payment is not made within our payment terms as per your invoice, we may refer your account to a debt collection agency and/or law firm. In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
- All content produced or hosted by Ballarat Cleaning Specialists on our website, social media and printed materials is not to be used by any other party without permission.
- Backlinks to our website as a reference for other content is permitted, however we reserve the right to rescind this open offer in any specific case at any time as we see fit.
- All content produced or hosted by Ballarat Cleaning Specialists on our website, social media and printed materials is general in nature and not to be used as a guide or relied upon. We are not liable for any inaccuracies in any such information.
- Ballarat Cleaning Specialists collect and store personal information provided to us by our clients on encrypted third party websites, including but not limited to names, addresses, email addresses and credit card information.
- We are not responsible for any security breaches to this data.
- Upon a client’s request, we will delete any and all personal information except for that which may need to be retained for compliance in business record keeping.
- Our website & social media may utilize pixels, cookies and other usage tracking features.
- By engaging with our business, either for a quote or for a service, client’s agree that in no event and at no time shall they disparage, denigrate, slander, libel, threaten or otherwise defame our business, services, properties, assets, employees, personnel or representatives.
- Limits of Liability
Client Responsibility and Assumption of Risk:
The client acknowledges and agrees to assume all risks associated with the services provided by Ballarat Cleaning Specialists. The client will be responsible for any damage, injury, or loss resulting from their failure to comply with safety instructions or their negligence, including but not limited to mishandling equipment, failure to secure pets, or failure to disclose hazardous conditions on the property.
The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Ballarat Cleaning Specialists, its employees, agents, and contractors from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses arising out of or related to the services provided, including but not limited to personal injury or property damage.
Exclusion of Consequential Damages:
Ballarat Cleaning Specialists will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the services provided, including but not limited to lost profits, loss of data, or loss of business opportunity.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
Ballarat Cleaning Specialists disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
The client acknowledges that it is their responsibility to maintain adequate insurance coverage for their property and any potential risks associated with the services provided by Ballarat Cleaning Specialists. Ballarat Cleaning Specialists will not be responsible for any damages or losses that are covered by the client’s insurance policy.
- Ballarat Cleaning Specialists will have no liability to the client for any loss or damage to property except to the extent that the loss or damage is both:
- Caused by the proven negligence of our personnel and
- Covered by the public liability and third party insurance maintained by Ballarat Cleaning Specialists
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term “property” shall include but is not limited to:
- All locks, keys and other security devices
- Furnishings, fixtures and building structures
- Guttering, paintwork and fences
- Lawns and gardens
- Windows, glass, fly screens and related mechanisms
- Carpets, underlay and other flooring
- Upholstery, cushions and chairs
- Walls and skirting boards
- Solar panels and electrical components
- Ballarat Cleaning Specialists will not be responsible for any pre-existing damage or resulting damage from working on or around fixtures with pre-existing damage. This includes but is not limited to:
- Frays, runs, wear, tears, ripples or runs in carpet or upholstery
- Chemical residues in carpet or upholstery
- Scratches, chips, hard water staining, fabrication debris or hot works spatter in glass
- Rotted, chipped or oxidized window frames
By using our website, providing us with your information or engaging with our services you agree to the terms and conditions contained herein.
Ballarat Cleaning Specialists Library
Carpets are an integral part of any home, providing warmth and comfort to our living spaces. To ensure carpets stay in good condition, it is important to protect them with Vacaway Rhinoshield Gold. This advanced carpet protection technology helps to promote the...
Germ hotspots in the office may not be something you think about often, but germs are present in any workplace--visible or otherwise. In fact, germs can proliferate quickly and easily if proper measures aren’t taken to reduce their spread. The germs that exist within...
Any business owner who takes pride in their brick-and-mortar shop – whether it’s a café, bar, restaurant or retail store – is no doubt fully aware of how important it is to have sparkly clean shopfront windows at all times. Regardless of who your target market might...
Book Now with Ballarat Cleaning Specialists.
Go on! Give us a try today!