Why Choose Ballarat Cleaning Specialists?
Ballarat Cleaning Specialists are professional Carpet, Upholstery, Window & Solar Panel Cleaners in Ballarat, focusing on redefining customer service excellence. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, in fact, we don’t even let you pay us until you have told us that you are happy with the service that you received! Then, even after we have invoiced you for the work that you have told us you were happy with, we make a quality call just to check in and make sure that you haven’t seen anything since that point that you might be less than satisfied with.
Expert Window Cleaning In Ballarat
Protecion of Glass Panels & Windows
Profession Carpet Cleaning In Ballarat
Ballarat Specialist Upholstery Cleaning
Solar Panel Cleaning
Solar Panel Cleaning Experts In Ballarat
Instant Online Quote
This is How We Ensure You Receive The Best Customer Service Experience
- Step 1. Quote – There are 4 ways that we can provide you with to-the-dollar pricing: right here on our site, in person, over the phone or from photos. Just pick the one that is most convenient for you! Then you will know exactly how much a service will cost, even if there are unexpected difficulties and the jobs takes us longer than we had planned – we will not charge you more than we quote.
- Step 2. Pick a Day & Time – Do mornings or afternoons suit you better? Even with a larger job, we aim to have enough of our skilled specialists on hand to complete the job within either a morning or an afternoon – that way we aren’t in your hair for the whole day.
- Step 3. Cleaning – We actually arrive when we say that we will. If for some strange reason we are running late, we communicate that to you with as much notice as we can. We respect your time. Then, we get to work and provide a top quality clean.
- Step 4. Check In – As we are finishing up your clean, we will check in with you to see if you are happy with how everything is looking. If you are not, then we are not yet finished!
- Step 5. Payment – Only after you have said that you were happy with our work will we accept payment from you. Our default is to email you an invoice and let you pay by bank transfer, but we also accept cash, cheque and credit card payments.
- Step 6. Quality Call – A few days after your clean, we will make a brief phone call to see if there was anything that we could have done better so that we can improve for next time. Of course, if you have noticed any issues in the interim, we will be straight back out to fix them!
What Out Customers Think Of Us
From Our Library
Here in the southern hemisphere, where the sun shines more prominently over north facing objects, no one in the know would ever advise you to put solar panels on the south side of your roof. Why not?
Whilst carpet cleaning is great for stain removal and mandatory for a rental vacate clean, the most important reason to have your carpets cleaned is the health of you and your family.
In many cultures it is considered rude and unhygienic to wear outdoor shoes indoors. Whilst this is a personal choice, there are some great reasons to consider adopting a shoes off policy inside your home.
Instant to-the-dollar pricing on top quality service & cleaning!